15 abril, 2006

Feeble world

This photo really shows the brutality of mankind, does not show the brutality of some kind of men.

We tend to magnify the actions of societies different than ours and always for the worst. In this case we all believed in the idea of this, so called, Axis of Evil. What is the Axis of Evil? Who are they? Are the moslems guilty of all the bad things that happened in the world? What about us, the western civilization? We did not spread suffer, hungry and misery trough the planet?

We, the whole mankind, must think about the future for our kids. I don’t want to raise my children in this black and white world. We must teach our children to respect the difference, any kind of difference! There’s no such thing of good difference and bad difference…


This morning I wake up with this strange feeling, like a wish of writing something in english… that’s it. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

4 comentários:

Alireza disse...

I agree with you 100% and I am sorry that you do not write in English that I can't read.

Ibérico disse...

Alireza I promisse to write more in English about many things.
I thank you for this visit.

Dr O2 disse...

hey dude. I am glad U refered me to this post. It is one of a few read-worthy posts on such topix. Unlike said in the post I am glad it was in english :-) seemingly from what I understand from your other posts you are a guy of profond thoughts whom are becoming extinct ;-)

Lookin forward to future posts.
Also tnx for the visit.

Ibérico disse...

Dr O2 I thank you for the compliment. I promise you that I will write more posts in English. I decided to do it for more people understand what I think about the world. It will be a miscellaneous blog, with posts in Portuguese and others in English...
Thank you for your visit.